How much is simple rookie mistakes and bad habits costing you? How many trades did you commit that you thought were sure wins but happen to be bad picks? How many missed opportunities have you passed or missed? Can seeing bigger opportunities help you reach financial literacy and freedom for your family sooner than you thought? A lack of clarity may already be costing you a great deal
Growing up, everyone falls into the same patterns for better or worse. Learn where you are making costly mistakes with unseen habits.
You can’t understand what you can’t see. Strengthen your technical analysis so that you can trade smarter and profit more often.
Whether yourself or lack of experience, there are more obstacles holding back than you realize. Take charge of what’s in your control and anticipate what you can’t
Mr. Eastman does a phenomenal job teaching his students to trade. His trading skills are sophisticated and his breadth of knowledge on trading is larger than most of the teachers I have encountered. I have come away with an understanding of trading that I am proud of and now I am a profitable trader. He also introduced me to Grid trading that increases my profits. I am very grateful to Clint for being so generous and sharing his vast knowledge at such a nominal price.
In the 10 years I have been trading, I have tried nearly every educational product and gimmick on the market. After being introduced to the CSA5 Steps System, I can tell you what is offered here is priceless.
Professor D.C Eastman has changed my trading which has changed my life . The CSA5Steps Program Is like no other . The methodology taught is shared only amongst professional bankers & traders alike yet explained in such a manner that even the average investor as myself could comprehend . CSA5Steps had became a lifestyle & more of a family. I am grateful that I took the leap to learn from an 30+ year vet that actually cares about their students and is always there to answer the endless questions and provide the information that is needed to succeed.
Do Not Miss This Opportunity!
● This is a 12 week course and will drastically expedite your learning curve
● Learn our core CSA5steps Methodology Currency Strength Analysis in 5 precision steps.
● You will learn both the Art and Science of trading
● You will receive the Trading Indicators and Chart Layout Templates. This is a plug and play system using Tradingview charts
● You will learn realistic expectations, equity management, risk management and many other tips and tricks of the trade
● Currency Strength Mastery taught by and institutional trader
● This is where the 3 phases of a trade all come together, “Find an optimal trade, execute at an optimal entry. manage the trade (both profits and losses)”
● Watch as Clint trades live with students, putting into practice everything that you have learned in Tier 1, Tier 2
● Students who present their trades, watch as Clint analyses the chart/trade on the fly right in class
● Use of ’The window of opportunity” exercise, and “Building Blocks” chart layout will be used in these sessions
● Clint shows both single entry trades, as well as Grid/Matrix multi entry trades
● “if you can track it, and chart it…you can trade it!”Watch as a Master Institutional Trader, makes the charts and trades come to life, right in front of you.
● Learn the basics of trading the Currency Markets
● Introduction to the setup of CSA5steps Proprietary Indicators and Chart Setups
● Introduction to '6 ways to find a trade in under 90 seconds" with apps like Currency Heatwave and Volume Pit FX
● Develop an Instiutional Trader mindset, taught by an institutional trader
● These sessions are not taken out of a text book, Clint teaches using streaming (real time) charts and throws in the recordings for you to review later
Volume is the fuel to all markets. Without it, you are trading blind, leaving you to always guess on entry and exits.
Clint Eastman, a world-renowned, 35-year multimillion-dollar trader, decodes the Forex Market with his CSA 5 Step System which reveals a 100-year-old strategy that predates computers: Volume.